Education and Background
- Chamberlain High School, Tampa, 1988
- B.S. Florida State University 1992
- J.D. Stetson University College of Law 1999, cum laude
- Former Assistant State Attorney with the Office of the State Attorney, 10th Judicial Circuit, Bartow, FL
- Former Legislative Aide to U.S. Senator Bob Graham, Washington, D.C.
- Member of St. Andrew's United Methodist Church of Brandon
- Member of Seminole Boosters, Inc.
- Husband and the proud Father of 3 children.
- Lives in the Riverview area and has been a resident of the Tampa Bay Area for over 40 years.
- Admitted to the Florida Bar in 2000
- Admitted to the United States District Court - Middle District of Florida
- Member of the Family Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Member of the Criminal Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Member of the Tampa Bay Bankruptcy Bar Association
Please feel free to contact our office today for a Free Consultation, our office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. We are committed to seeing you after hours if your schedule does not allow you to make an appointment during our scheduled hours.